The Three Little Pigs

Three Little Pigs
Once upon a time there was an old sow with three little pigs. She had no money to keep them, so she sent them off to seek their fortune
NARRATOR: The three pigs went different ways. Soon pig 1 met a man who was selling straw.

PIG 1: I need some straw, would you sell it to me?.

MAN: Of course. Take it.

  Pig 1 paid the man and went to buid his house. Later, Pig 2 met a man who was selling wood.

PIG 2: Please Sir, I need some wood to build my house. Would you sell it to me?.

MAN: Yes. Take it.

 Pig 2 paid the man and went on his way to make his wood house. Later, Pig 3 met a man who was selling bricks.

PIG 3: Excuse me Sir, I need some bricks. Are they for sale?.

MAN: Of course. Take them.

 Pig 3 paid the man and went on his way to build his brick house. When the three pigs finished their houses they moved in. Pig 1 was taking a nap when someone knocked at the door. Pig 1 looked through the window and saw a wolf.

WOLF: Little pig, little pig, let me in!.

PIG 1: Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin.

WOLF: Then I´ll huff andI´ll puff and I´ll blow your house in.

 The wolf huffed and puffed and destroyed pig 1 house. Pig 1 ran all the way to pig 2 house. When he got there Pig 1 told Pig 2 what had happened. Pig 2 invited Pig 1 to live with him. After a few days, there was a knock at the door. The two pigs looked out the window and it was the wolf.

WOLF: Little pigs, Little pigs, let me in!.

PIG 1 AND 2: Not by the hairs on our chinny-chin-chins.

WOLF: Then I´ll huff andI´ll puff and I´ll blow your house in.

 The wolf huffed and puffed and destroyed the house. The pig brothers ran all the way to pig 3 house. When they got there pig 1 and pig 2 told pig 3 everything that had happened. Then pig 3 invited his two brothers to live with him. After a few days, there was a knock at the door. The pigs looked out the window and they saw the wolf.

WOLF: Little pigs, Little pigs, let me in!.

PIGS 1, 2, AND 3: Not by the hairs on our chinny-chin-chins.

WOLF: Then I´ll huff andI´ll puff and I´ll blow your house in.

 The wolf huffed and puffed several times but he couldn´t destroy the brick house. Then the wolf decided to think what to do, so he went and sat in a log. Meanwhile, the three pigs started cooking dinner. They put a large pot of water in the fireplace to cook some soup.

WOLF: I know what to do. I´ll get in through the chimney and I will eat those pigs.

 The wolf climbed up to the roof. But he didn`t know that there was a pot of boiling water at the bottom of the chimney. Then the three pigs heard a noise.

WOLF: I´m coming to get you cutie pigs!.

 The wolf then jumped down the chimney and fell into the pot of boiling water.

WOLF: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!


 The wolf jumped back up the chimney and ran into the woods. The pigs lived in peace and never saw the wolf again.

Comments

Popular Posts