My Identity

Hello, how is it going everyone? My name is Fadhlan Dira Wagarasukma. I am going to tell you somethings about myself.

I was born in Jakarta on the 28th of December 2000. I am the only child of my family. My father is a civil engeneer and my mother is an acrchitect. Now i live in Padalarang, West Bandung. Before i lived here, i lived in Jakarta. My parents decided to move to bandung because of work issues. They said that it is better to live in bandung because my mother is placed there so that she could save her time.

Currently I am studying at Senior High School 3 Bandung. It is my first year. I choose to study in this school is because i want to achieve my dream which is becoming a forensic doctor. Forensic doctor is a doctor which perform autopsies and examine evidence to identify the time the cause of death. Since i was a kid i often saw many TV program about doctors and what really interest me is how they help the victims family to know how their family members are killed.

My hobby currently is surfing on the internet. I really wanted to know what are happening in this world because the world are changing and many events are occuring that may change our future. I just need some info to know so that at least i know something is happening or has happened. I think thats all from me. Thank you for your attention

Comments

Popular Posts