Thanks

The reason why i am writing this is because i wanted to thank someone for this person's effort. There is no way i will be able to understand the parabolic motion which is a chapter in the physics lesson. Also I am not going to mention this person's name because i think i know she will recognize that it is her if she read this post.

This person helped me a couple of days ago. This person came to my house in the noon which i really appreciated. This person stayed for approximately 2 hours. I was extremely desperate and i could not understand any of the parabolic motion because i struggle a lot on physics. My logic could not help me with this lesson. I know physics is similar to math and i like math but i was just desperate at studying this chapter.

This person taught me literally from basics. This person taught me the formulas related to that chapter. This person  also taught me when to use that formula and why to use that certain formula. After this person explain everything, we started to practice on doing some questions. This person patiently taught me how to finished all of the questions in my practice book. That really helped me a lot because in a couple of days, i will have a test.

Gratefully i can finish my test and i hope the results is good. 
Thank you for your help. Really appreciate it. 

Comments

Popular Posts