My Year End Holiday

All of you know there were Year End Holidays in December until January. In my school, the holiday started from 23 of December 2016 until 9 of January 2017. My family didn't went out of town during holidays. We just travel around the city for the first week. Here's what happened.

On the first week, my cousin came to visit me and my family. He's from the island of Papua. He came to visit us because right now he is on his last semester on high school. So he wanted to know the university in the island of Java. He was confused where to continue to study. His dad told him that he should continue at UNPAD to become a doctor. But he wanted to become a psychology. So me and my family took him to UNPAD to see the university. After all I wanted to study at Unpad to become a doctor so it was also a good trip for me to know what my future university looked like.

There we visited two faculties. The first one was the medical school and the second one was the psychology faculty.
this is the medical school (I'm on the left side)

this the psychology school


We also visited Institut Teknologi Bandung also known as ITB. There we just do the same thing as we did in UNPAD. We looked around the facility. Also my dad had some work in the civil lab to test some materials with his co-worker. But unfortunately, it was cancelled.

Thats my first week. Unfortunately the second week was not so interesting as the first one. I mean I didn't do anything. My activities were just playing computer games, studying, and playing with my friends. Also I went to dinner  with my family occasionally.

So that was my holiday. How about yours?


Comments

Popular Posts